1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on April 10, 2023 at 9am ET through April 24, 2023 at 11:59pm ET or while supplies last, log on to www.strivectinsamples.com and follow the on-screen entry instructions. You must follow @StriVectin on Instagram, fill in your full name, email address, address, and Instagram handle. You may enter only once. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the contiguous United States, 18 years of age and older as of April 10, 2023 ET, except for employees of StriVectin (“Sponsor”), Obviously Social, LLC (“Administrator”), and their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
4. SELECTION: Samples will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis and are only available while supplies last. Processing time may take up to 8 weeks. Free samples shipping and management are managed by Administrator. Odds of receiving a sample depend on the number of entries received and the timing of your submission. The return of any sample as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of sample are the responsibility of winner. By entering this giveaway, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. All federal and state laws apply.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this giveaway, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this giveaway or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any sample. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this giveaway; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this giveaway; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the giveaway of the samples. If, in the Administrator’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the giveaway, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Administrator, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this giveaway in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
6. SAMPLES: 19,250 samples will be available. Total approximate sample value: U.S. $4.75. Sample consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the sample. Limit one sample per family or household. No substitution or transfer of sample permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a sample of equal or greater value. All samples will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable sample to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the sample will remain un-awarded.
7. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this giveaway and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this giveaway and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in New York City, New York.
9. WINNERS LIST: For the names of sample winners, available after April 24, 2023, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to:
Obviously Social, LLC
Re: STRIVETIN SWEEPSTAKES
241 Centre Street
New York, NY, 10013
StriVectin Operating Company
285 Madison Ave.
New York, NY 10017